- 1 ½ Lbs — Beef Loin Top Sirloin
- 2 Limes
- Assorted Mints
- 1 – Thai Green Eggplant
- 1 ½ tbsp — Ground Roasted Rice
- 3 Tbsp — Crushed Roasted Peanuts
- 2tbsp — Palm Sugar
- 3tbsp — Fish Sauce
- 2tbsp — Anchovy Sauce
- Slice beef and remove all fatty tissue. Beef needs to be sliced paper thin and in bit size pieces
- Juice 2 Limes onto sliced beef and mix really well together
- Slice 4 Thai Chili peppers and add into beef mixture. (*if you can’t take the heat disregard this step)
- Now saran wrap your beef bowl and place in fridge
- Make your SAUCE: in a bowl add in your Palm Sugar, Fish Sauce & Anchovy Sauce and stir the ingredients really well together until the palm sugar is all dissolved into the mixture.
- Combine both the sauce mixture with the beef and mix all ingredients
- Add in all your veggies & assorted mints
- Lastly top off your Plea Sach Ko with your peanuts and roasted rice.
ENJOY! – Pecky
Originally Posted by Sopheak K.
Disclaimer: Guest articles are accepted and published on the cambodianallianceforthearts.com website. The opinions and statements made within the guest posts are those of the author and do not represent Cambodian Alliance for the Arts as a whole, nor do they represent other guest authors' opinions. Any copyright remains with the author, and Cambodian Alliance for the Arts accepts no liability for any inaccuracies present nor any breaches of intellectual property rights.